The most astonishing effects are often the most simple.
Just ask Nicholas Lawrence, Xavier Spade or Takumi Takahashi, who were all fooled by the most ‘simple’ effect I’ve seen all year…
‘Impossible’ is the result of over 2 YEARS of creative engineering by Hank Wu.
In fact, it’s one of the most ‘frustrating’ tricks I’ve ever seen…
That’s because it’s just so FAIR. The concept is simple: both you and your spectator has 5 cards of different colors. They have so many FREE choices it’s ridiculous...but the cards ALWAYS match.
Your audiences will be talking about this for a LONG time after you perform it…
“How is he right EVERY time??”
I especially love Impossible for these reasons:
- No sleight of hand required
- It’s VISUAL (is it easier to remember colors or ESP symbols? The answer is one of the reasons we love ‘Impossible’)
- It isn’t a ‘one-time’ performance (you can repeat the effect, and your audience will STILL be fooled)
- You can use the cards as a platform to come up with your OWN effects
- EVERYONE in the world can understand this trick, which means you can perform this to anyone, anywhere (it overcomes all language barriers)
Official Dealer Copy:
In fact, as early as two years ago, this product started to be played at magic conventions in all countries, restaurant extension tables, friends gathering, buying sports coupons, and was played by the boss cue. The performance must have been broken a thousand times.
The prototype was even in Malaysia in 2018. There were professors at the conference lectures. Although it was enough at that time and could fool many people, it still caught some minor problems and imperfections... After these intermediate trials, TMA officially launched this final version of the impossible color card this year. Two years ... I spent two years delving into this process... All the possible situations you will encounter, I have all encountered And all can be resolved, you will never encounter a situation I have never encountered product features:
1. Can be shown to the audience repeatedly immediately, and the audience will feel more magical
2. Easy to carry
3. Friends of all sizes can intuitively understand the color correspondence
4. Excellent interaction
5. Absolute combat
This is IMPOSSIBLE by Hank Wu & Himitsu Magic