*Pumping Gimmick for a Balloon
A lot of effects and one gimmick.
Imagine that a magician, after completely swallowing a balloon, reaches into his mouth and slowly starts to pull out a blown-up balloon! That's right - you have read it right... If you don't perform the swallowing balloon - no problem - be different by reversing the sequence and producing a blown-up balloon from your mouth (it's a lot easier to learn, too!). Either way you do it - it will get a big reaction. Ask yourself... Do you want to build a reputation? Do you want to permanently brand yourself? Do you want to make an unforgettable impression? If so - this is how you do it (and you would happily spend 20X the amount to achieve doing so). If you purchase this item - it's a small price to pay for the results and awareness you will get when you perform this illusion.
Examples of other effects:
Imagine that a magician is chewing gum and blowing bubbles, and then the magician turns the chewing gum into a blown-up ball, which he pulls out of his mouth. Then he swallows the ball and turns it back into chewing gum.
You can get an inflated balloon from anywhere.
You can hide an inflated balloon in your hand or purse, and then pull it out, inflated and intact.
Air from a balloon can pass through your head through your ears to another balloon.
- Your hands are free during the performance.
- You need to wear a coat or a shirt (you need clothes with sleeves to use gimmick).
- You can turn the blowing off or on at any moment, unnoticed by the audience.
- The device is compact and lightweight.
- The device makes a very quiet sound.
- This gimmick does not inflate ANY ROUND balloons.
- Runs by electricity.
- The weight of this prop is about 450 gr.
This set includes:
- 1 P.G. Balloon gimmick
- 1 charger
- 1 magnet holder
- 1 balloon
- Instructions for its use and service of the device batteries
There are no reviews yet.