I have not any idea. Not a ******* clue, dude. That's really, really good... I'm completely floored.."
- Adam Wilber
- John Bannon
The ICONIC Card At Any Number - revolutionized
A once in a generation, giant leap forward in Card At Any Number methodology by Craig Petty
- One double blank deck. One singular playing card, lost within.
- A number is freely named.
- The magician slowly deals down.
- The playing card is exactly at that position.
- Everything is examinable.
Here's how it works... A SINGLE PREDICTED card (yes, it can be signed by the spectator) really is in multiple locations at entirely the same time. It's at position 10, as much as position 20, or 25, or 31... you get the idea. It's only when the spectator freely names a number that the card is now committed to a single position. This is not just what your spectator's are told, it really is what is happening.
The most staggering element to all of this; The Quantum Deck is practical. It's a 10/10, solid, worker.
Absolutely perfect for table hopping, wedding, style gigs. Brilliant for casual social performances and identical when performed online. And as you'll see in the performances, plays huge on stage!
Deck is a real double blank deck.
There really is ONLY ONE, signed card inside.
Any number can be FREELY named.
Your spectator can really examine the deck.
Easy to do.
NO difficult math.
Black Label certified.
What you've just read is not the "dream CAAN" that we all wish we could perform; those are the bullet point facts of what the Quantum Deck is and DOES.
COLD HARD TRUTH:
Ok, this is not real magic, but it is as close as you can get.
There is a method.
Normally the description wouldn't tell you this, but we want to be as transparent as possible; as this is the only thing keeping Quantum Deck from being real actual magic.
ANY number can be FREELY named. This is ENTIRELY true, but on those unusual occasions the spectator decides to name a particularly small number or unusually big number...you will need to easily nudge them to a more workable number with a suggestion or two. Easy right?
Magician: "Somewhere in the middle of the deck is your signed card, please name a number between 1-52."
Magician: "Remember we know it's somewhere more towards the middle. Forget what you're thinking for a moment, what does your intuition tell you?"
Spectator: "Ah yes... 11."
WHAT THE TOP MINDS IN MAGIC ARE SAYING:
There's a reason why the smartest thinkers, best card handlers and top product creators alive today were fooled so badly by it... Quantum Deck is genius."Craig Fooled The s*** Out of Me and I loved it."
- Brent Braun"That is awesome. I've never felt so fooled in my life. I need to start doing this trick right now."
- Justin Miller."That is insane."
- David Jonathon"That's awesome!"
- Shawn Farquar"I literally have zero idea."
- Dee Christopher"Right, ok... I've got no idea."
- Peter Nardi"Dude... my mind is blown right now."
- Damien O'Brien"Mr Craig Petty, I have no idea."
- Kyle Purnell"Yeah, I have absolutely no idea, Craig. That's really, really good."
- Marc OberonINCLUDES:One specially gimmicked Quantum DeckOne hour of live performances footage. Including walk around performances, virtual performances, and stage performances.Four hours of explanations.
Oh wait, there's more...
The Quantum Deck does so much more than just Card At Any Number. You can perform transpositions, use it as a forcing deck, birthday predictions, comedy routines, you don't even need to use a signed card! You can use a credit card, business card, or piece of paper. Anything you wish...and so much more. Best of all, Craig shows and teaches many of these ideas throughout the 4 hours of explanation footage.
You have an Invisible Deck, a Stripper Deck and a Svengali Deck, complete your collection with The Quantum Deck.