LESS IS MORE Indexes are popular in magic. They're used to produce "freely" chosen playing cards at will. By they usually have one flaw... They're huge. Kelvin Chow and his Quiver Team have opted to cater for fewer outs - but make it way smaller and sleeker. This compact index wallet holds up to 16 cards and features a magnetic close. You could fill it with all the aces and all the court cards of an entire deck... But you could insert less. Maybe just Ace to King of your favorite suit. Use Quiver Compact Index for:
- 'Thought of' card productions
- The Springboard principle
- Kolossal Killer
- Multiple billet outs... It's not just playing cards
- Switching torn cards for restored
- Plus way more... It really can be tailored to routines you already know.
Made from real, black leather - and stitched to perfection by Quiver's elite craftsmen & women, the index wallet is smaller than a deck of luxury-pressed playing cards. If you've ever owned anything in the Quiver range before, you know it's worth buying now - and asking questions later. Get your Quiver Compact Index Today.