"They will teach you how to use Switch Cup in a hundreds of ways in an amazing video of two hours and 45 minutes! This tool is a very good product. Quality is great and I liked the fact Magic Dream made this elegant Ash Edition. Really nice!"
- Luca Volpe
"In my opinion, Switch Cup Ash is the best system in the world for switching cards or paper with a gimmick !"
- Jean Jacques SANVERT, Card Magic FISM Winner
After the global success of SWITCH CUP in its original Asian cup version, Jerome Sauloup is back in force with a long-awaited and high quality novelty: Switch Cup Ashtray Edition!
For magicians not yet familiar with Switch Cup; it is an invisible exchange tool , which will allow you to perform many effects and routines!
There is no lack of ideas for this innocent accessory to become an absolute weapon in your magic arsenal, both in close-up and in salons, and even on your social networks for visual effects.
This new version has many advantages: larger to accommodate different media (card corner, folded card, post-it, ticket, paper, etc.), a more innocuous design / goes everywhere and still the same incredible operation.
Switch Cup Ash Edition is a change ashtray so well made, that it becomes totally unsuspected! His secret will seduce both magicians and mentalists...
Many routines and high-impact effects are available to you:
- Map torn and reconstructed,
- Change of card or corner,
- Change banknote to reveal serial number,
- Transformation of banknote or sight card color,
- Impossible to rent a signed card or any prediction,
- Transformation of drawings (coloring, etc.),
- Prediction of a lottery draw,
Jerome Sauloup explains to you in videos many ways to perform your changes , and this, in a very natural and innocent way.
Easy to use and very simple to set up, Switch Cup Ash Edition will never leave your repertoire!
- Change any flat object in less than half a second.
- Ingenious and unsuspected operation.
- Immediate reset.
- Perfect for table-to-table or living room.
- Many routines included - more than one hour of explanatory video in French and English!
- Magic Dream label.
Video credit: Nicolas Nargeot