A Routine of Flourish and Trick Knots Using A Single Piece of Rope
Twenty rope effects using a single piece of rope which include those used in a routine performed in over 100 performances. With 100 illustrations by Tony Dunn.
- Introduction by Phil Willmarth
- Getting Started
- The Smoke or Forget Me ..Knot - Francis Martineau
- The Portable Knot (Two-Handed Tony Lopilato Knot)
- Satin's Knot - Wilfred Sellten
- The Harpoon Knot
- The Fisherman's Knot - Phil Willmarth
- The William Tell Knot
- The Robin Hood Knot - Phil Willmarth
- The Bow or Shoelace Knot (AKA - The Schoolboy Knot) - G.W. Hunter
- The Strike Knot - Throwing A Knot
- The One-hand Knot
- The Acrobat - Phil Willmarth
- The High Diver
- The Cowboy Knot
- The Peddler's or Traveling Knot
- The Model T. Ford Knot - Flip
- The Flying Bird Flourish - Wright Brother's Knot Lead-In
- The Airplane Knot - Phil Willmarth
- The High Flying Knot - Pavel
- The Willmarth Snap Knot - Throwing A Loop
- The Pendulum or Lazy Magician's Knot - Herb Zarrow
- The Rope Through Neck - Tenkai
Excellent drawing by Tony Dunn makes learning these flourishes and tricks knots so easy and fun!
Copyright 1989, 40 pages, size 8 1/2" x 11", soft covers, saddle-stitched.<br.
Illustrated by Tony DunnThe copies we have are from the Philip Willmarth Estate
We have a VERY LIMITED supply - ORDER NOW!
SKILL LEVEL - Basic</br.